Thursday, May 13, 2010

a schedule could be nice

It seems as though I have been blogging on Mondays and Thursdays lately.  It's a schedule that has formed naturally, so I am not going to make any promises, but I am going to try and keep this going!

Today's tip is, like most of mine, a little out there. but not really. A friend of mine has been creating some of the most incredible screen printed designs.  From napkins to handbags, she is printing everything! To add a little bit fun, why not do some awesome, patterned napkins at your event?  Or use place mats with your centerpieces.  I am really digging simple designs as opposed to over the top floral arrangements full of roses. Not to mention, we all know how I love a good outdoor wedding!  I have been seeing a lot of pictures of weddings being done in old barns and I am in LOVE with them!! (I promise to share them with ya'll soon!) But the more I think of those incredible barn/outdoor weddings, I can't help but think of fun, linen and cotton accessories! Twiddle+Tweet prints in tons of colors and has her own designs.  You can check out her stuff on etsy (another one of my all time faves for wedding planning!!).  Here is a link to her store:  Twiddle+Tweet

You can use the napkins as table decorations too!  Just put a simple potted plant on it, and you are good go.  Or a really simple vase with a single flower in it, maybe.

We used a lot of galvanized buckets at our beach wedding, and those would look super cute with these custom-made table linens!!

No comments:

Post a Comment