Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Give pops a chance!

Mornin' everyone!  Sorry that I am a little earlier than my normal posting time, but I could not resist. And let's face it, I am not so good with the posting schedule anyway!


I was going through my google reader this morning and ny good friend, CookinFanatic, had the cutest thing I had ever seen her blog!!  As most of you know, since I have mentioned this healthy cooking girl a few times, Stephanie tries to live as healthily as possible, and is definitely a foodie.  She posted about these cuties from Candy Valley Cake Company in her blog last night!

I could not resist telling ya'll about them!  Now, I haven't tried them yet, but if the fanatic recommends them, then they are definitely are on my list of things to get!  They would be perfect at a wedding!!  Think cupcakes, but even cuter!  They could easily be displayed in a cute way instead of a big cake... and we all know how much I love replacements for big huge cakes!!  You could even add them in to a self-serve candy bar.

I looked through the company's Web site and some of these cake pops are so wonderfully decorated, they are just to die for!  I kind of wish I had heard about these earlier... they definitely would have made an appearance at my wedding!

The other thing to consider is that they don't have to just be for weddings; you can use them at showers and parties too!

No comments:

Post a Comment