Thursday, May 6, 2010

Checking in

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing this week.  Brides, I hope you took a night off and enjoyed Cinco de Mayo!! Not too much is happening in Bargain Bride land, but I am busy out looking for great new ideas of ya'll! A cute trend I have been noticing in wedding pictures lately is a candy bar! If I had had a larger wedding, I definitely would have explored this option.  I instead, took big glass cookie jars and filled them with cookies from my local grocery store that matched my wedding.  But I think what I really like about this candy bar and even the cookies I did was the glass dishes and jars!

You can start collecting awesome glass pieces from places all the time.  You can use a great vase you got flowers in, or visit your local discount stores like Home Goods, Stein Mart, and Marshalls.  I always seem to find great pieces at those places.  Fill them with bright colored treats and it will be an instant hit! And it will look so fun too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment