Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting fit for the big day!

All of us struggle with weight and health on a daily basis, but I am willing to bet, that as your wedding day gets closer, you are stressing out even more than usual about your weight! I have even heard of girls buying their dresses a size too small, just to make themselves get skinny for the wedding! Crazy, I say!! If you lose weight before the wedding - awesome!! Get that dress taken in!

But as gym memberships can get pricey, I have an alternative solution for you. A friend mine has a healthy cooking blog called "Cookin Fanatic" where she posts healthy recipes and some exercise ideas. It's a great one to follow and I definitely think you should check it out.

Good luck, ladies!! I know all of you are going to be make gorgeous bargain brides!

No comments:

Post a Comment