Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Remember this moment....

Or at least capture it on film!

Choosing a
photographer was a somewhat easy task for me. I did my research and knew who everyone else thought was "the best." But all of the "best" were incredibly expensive! And who is to say the best is always the most expensive?! The photographer we worked with was absolutely incredible! She was hands down the best person I have ever worked with before. She was incredibly professional, fun, and talented! I recommend Rebecca Ward to anyone who asks for a photographer. She did our wedding photos, my bridal portraits and our engagement ones. I enjoy working with her so much that I am also working with her next month to work on some portraits for my newly developing website!

Rebecca made everything comfortable and fun for us. Her work is incredible and if you check out her site you will see what I mean!

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures she has done of us:

My bridal portrait



Our favorite engagement photo


Our wedding party

No comments:

Post a Comment